donation to help a friend

Hi,
Today I am posting to ask for your help. Recently my friends dad had cancer and, it is sad to say that he didn't make it. Her family is trying to raze money to help with the funeral. If you guys could help donate the link is https://www.gofundme.com/delfinovasquezfuneral and if you can't donate that's fine. I only ask that you share it and pass it along to others.