Re: Mainstream Release Announcement: Way Of The Passive Fist

Hi.
I have given the game a try, and find it quite cool. I find it very challenging as well, and there is one thing which annoys me so much, so I might stop playing.
I wish the game saved more often. I'm doing the same fights over and over again, because the game don't save where I get killed. Is there a way to make the game save more often?