Re: Is the HomePod really worth it?

Joan said the echo she has uses a micro USB power adapter. The design of the Google Home Mini does not appeal to me. Besides, the echo she has is extremely small and can fit on the corner of the table in her room. She said the echo has better sound quality, and I can't argue with that. I will give money to anyone who can help her sleep. She hasn't slept well in over a year, and since she received the echo, I've noticed a change in her. She seems less exhausted and ready for anything each morning. Also, what is the command to turn off music on the echo? Someone forgot to turn off the music again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector