Re: Modules to help build Audio Games in the browser

That only works in Safari, as far as I know Chrome struggles with that. I just like the unix shell and CodeRunner/TextMate make forget code editors. I also figured out how to make VS Code read properly, and that gives you easy access to consoles with breakpoints etc. This also works on Windows though. And other than that it's mainly the laptop. The MacBook Air is great for portability and especially battery life. There's more obviously, but yeah I guess that could warrant it's own topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector