Re: problem with resetting my windows 10 pc

hi, yup, 8.1 needs a USB installation media to reset. that shouldn't be necessary in win10, though. I even had product key issues on my 8.1, when trying to run setup.exe, rather than resetting it through settings, something that, again, I never had an issue on 10 with. with that said, I still, and never will love win10.