Re: desperate help needed, major virtualisation issues on AMD 12 9700p

When I had that, it was because virtualization was off in the BIOS.  Dude, trust me, I've done it three times on three different machines. Running a mac in VM is useless. It's laggy as fuck and slow. If you have an SSD, its better, but its still slow.