Re: Is the HomePod really worth it?

Hi Steve! Please excuse me for saying this but, last I heard you were dead. You died from some kind of cancer, if I recall correctly. How is that working out? How are the worms treating you? RIP

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector