Re: The racing auditory display (RAD)

Hi.
You re always talking about hard core games, league play and so on. But you know something? You also have the casual gamers who are not playing for price money, reputation and so on, they just pick the thing up, play a little and than put the game back down, till they want to play the next time.
Also, your average gamer should not need more than an 1000 dollars ssteering weal pedal combinations, most of the games are doable with a gamepad, even though a weal might be better.
I don't care if the super ultra pro what ever gamers say that it is not good, I play what I want and with whom I want.
Greetings Moritz.