Does anyone know of a game that is like Red Spot but does not trigger

Just looking for a game where I can have some fun.
I do not want to change all my security settings.
I think someone should do a Red Spot cloan right, lol.
Make it work without modification and balance the power of the weapons.
Make it all steampunk themed and find some new awesome weapon sounds!
Put in Airships and you got yourself a great game!