Re: Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

The problem is I actually wanted these speakers for! the dolby thing so they're set on dolby anyway.

I could adjust my computer's output I supposed and change it from Dolby, but that would be a miner pest whenever I do want the dolby.
It's odd that screen readers have this issue.