Re: Looking for feedback on rpg I'm making

Hi miziziziz, I was trying to play that game but somehow I am just able to go two steps ahead then I am hearing some sound ahead but I am not able to go and then I am hearing a wind in my right. When I am trying to turn right with my shift key then it's not working then I am trying by the q key but I don't know why I am not able to move.
I wanted to give you a cupple of suggestions,
1. If possible then you can change the movement to the aero keys.
2. Map a key for going back from the inventory cause then we have to press escape and the game closes.
I wish you good luck with this game! smile