Re: Opinions on The Gate

The gate is actually 29 usd not 40. This is a relatively high  price it is true, though I'm afraid just saying "it is boring and the coder could've done better" doesn't explain much to me, EG is it boring due to uninteresting monster attacks or what?

I do notice the levels are larger sizes, but hay the same was true of Superliam.