Re: Walkthrough for A Hero's Call.

Several things:
I'm glad there's still interest. To my knowledge, I've found everything in the game, and so everything I've found will be in that guide, including the side quest/hidden quests. I haven't gone through the game with every single class, though I've gone through with quite a few of them, including all the mage archetypes, necro, warrior, and ranger and rogue as the party characters, so I'll have information on those.
I do plan on dividing it into sections, because otherwise it'll be a huge mess. I'll have to decide on how to handle tables and things for equipment stats, but that will be later.
I wasn't planning on an audio guide, primarily because I don't really have the equipment for it; my mic is, to put it bluntly, pretty garbage.
I plan on the structure having 3 or 4 primary sections, with smaller sections within -- the main quest line, side quests, equipment stats, and, if I'm feeling particularly dedicated, monster stats. I plan on farther splitting the main quest into the 3 mine/graveyard/forest areas, the side stuff into individual side quests, and equipment by general level range and slot. Of course I'll also have table of contents and credits and all the misc maintenance stuff common to guides.
This will take a while, so I appreciate the interest and patience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindwise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindwise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverEagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector