Re: Opinions on The Gate

I played The Gate in demo mode on easy and could not get past the Grey Lady no matter what I tried, so I chose to keep my $30 in my pocket. Not only did the price seem a bit high, as all VG Storm games seem, why pay for a game that is so difficult even on easy that you'll never get to play the rest of the game?

After my frustrating experience with The Gate, and seeing that all of VG Storm's games seem a bit over priced, I deleted the shortcut to their web site from my favorites, I don't plan to be buying anything from them any time soon.