Re: Be My Eyes - My Experience

No it doesn't, however I suspect that if a blind person or a volunteer consistently gets a not good rating from connections to them, the Be My Eyes people would look into the reason and, if warranted, kick them out of the network.

Aira also has a rating system with "Good" or "Poor" options, but they also provide a text box for you to explain your rating if necessary. It would have been nice if Be My Eyes did the same.