Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

Hello guys,

I'm expecting an early pre alpha release on the 23rd. I'd really appreciate it if I can get feedback with the new accessibility engine.

As a reminder I'm no longer working on braillemon. My goal is to try to build a scalable model for blind accessibility with navigation. Feedback is of the essence. Thanks everyone. See you in 2 weeks.