Re: Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

Ah, good thought ironcross. It is odd though that it only seems to happen with screen reader voices, though some worse than others.

I would be willing to bet though that the speakers probably have a setting to stop this happening so if you tell me exactly what is going on I can always asked the manufacturers as they're a nice bunch since I imagine there is a setting to turn this off somewhere.

The ironic thing is auto config otherwise is actually rather nice, one reason why I didn't worry as much about buying a set of 5.1 speakers with a hugely complex audio control box that comes with an ever so friendly inaccessible display big_smile.