Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

Hello guys,

I'm expecting an early pre alpha release on the 23rd. I'd really appreciate it if I can get feedback with the new accessibility engine. The engine is very well built so any issues can be dealt with easily and quickly and I want to make sure this component of the engine is working well.

I will not have any tutorials in the game due to it being pre-alpha, so please feel free to ask questions about any sort of concerns with what to do or what something means. Communication is key to being able to really make this thing succeed.

As a reminder I'm no longer working on braillemon. My goal is to try to build a scalable model for blind accessibility with navigation. Feedback is of the essence. Thanks everyone. See you in 2 weeks.