Re: Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

That is cool, I didn't know about it, it has fixed the issue I am having with my laptop. yes, if manufacturers would stop assuming what they think people will need, or if they just didn't close the channel abruptly, instead providing a 10ms fade after say, 3 seconds or something, you'd probably never notice.