Re: Opinions on The Gate

I don't know all that he's done for them, but that My Country Place is definitely only available on Leasey. Too bad, because it don't sound like a bad little game. Ah wel, if I never see another game from him, it won't bother me much. I probably wouldn't buy it, I felt ripped off at Psycho strike, Manamon is fun though, if you don't mind how much it basically ripped off pokemon.

@11 I'd tend to agree.
@12 Psycho Strike was first.