Re: Does anyone know of a game that is like Red Spot but does not trigger

thank you all for the info.
I am aware that creating a game is probably one of the hardest things in the world.
I have tried to learn BGT and yes it is very complicated.
I did not mean to say that this is easy or that developers do not work hard.
I just thought I would toss the idea out there.
I know how hard you worked to create a basic game like that. Good to know you are learning programming.
Thanks all for telling me about the folder exclusion idea.  Do you make your downloads all land on that folder. I know how to exclude but as soon as my computer finishes downloading it deletes my files before I put them in an excluded folder.
have a good one and airships! for ever! lol