Re: Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

HI all.
Dark, I'll go off topic here. smile
Which Dolby speakers are you using. I've been wanting to replace my logitec speakers and I don't know what to get.
Also, did you try listening to audio described movies/tv shows with them.
If so, how was it?
Best regards.
Ahmad.