Re: Does anyone know of a game that is like Red Spot but does not trigger

I wouldn't necessarily say that creating a game is the hardest thing in the world, and neither is learning a programming language. (I've never considered BGT a programming language because the file extension does say "BGT Script" and generally because it limits you seriously on what you can and can't do without DLLs, and the DLL interface is overly complicated). No, the hardest thing you'll ever do, and fail at unless you're super-ultra-determined, I think, is writing your own operating system from scratch. Yes, learning a programming language is a chore. Go learn C++ and then tell me if Python is Easy by comparison -- I think you'll agree that that's true. But the cool thing is once you learn a programming language like Python, you can migrate to others like C++ or (god forbid) raw C with not much effort, only having to learn new syntax rules and new concepts. C++ was my first programming language I ever learned and lots of others have come easy to me since then. smile