Re: Is the HomePod really worth it?

@23, that's bullshit and we all know it. I've read up on Steve Jobs. I know exactly how he died. Perhaps you need to go through some psychoanalysis sometime? Because if you don't, believe me, you'll be exiled out of society faster than you can blink. Society doesn't like impersonators or identity thieves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector