Re: Does anyone know of a game that is like Red Spot but does not trigger

Funny Diegogaribay I've not had any games deleted instantly from downloads. A couple got stopped when I unzipped them or ran them, but not upon instant download.
maybe your computer's security is set too high?

I personally recommend going into "user account control" and turning the notification level down to zero, then you won't get programs like Crazy party constantly being blocked and once you've allowed an exclusion you should be okay.

Alternatively, you could add your downloads folder as an exception.