Re: Code 7 VI Mode Is Out Now And Has A Charity Sale

Okay the game now has a db page, though it's shorter than I would've liked since I didn't want to give any spoilers, I've given a link to Itch.io so people can find the demo though I've also put a link to the shop.

steam is pretty terrible for accessibility and  so I'm glad there are purchase alternatives out there though I'm not %100 sure what you mean by "trading cards".

I've now finished the demo and have a couple of questions.

Beware! episode zero spoilage ahoy!).

firstly I wondered how you actualy knew what was where on the map. Basically I had to type in random leters until I came up with the code of somewhere in order to direct Sam there.

Secondly, I do remember reading in one thread that a couple of  were not included for accessibility reasons. One involving
redirecting Sam around robots would've been nice, but the one which really disappointed me was the confrontation with Soli on the ship. I was expecting something a bit hands on and bing! he's gone in a cynematic? was there another minigame there? I did notice a bunch of blocks (or they might have been letters), going read or yellow, so I wonder if there was some sort of tetris style puzzle  absorb Soli's memory/

Just as a miner niggle, that one did feel a little bit of an anticlimax since I really would've preferd some way of dealing with Soli in a more hands on way rather than waiting for it to happen.

Anyway I did really enjoy the game and will likely be picking up a season pass in the future.