Re: Does anyone know of a game that is like Red Spot but does not trigger

When I download something, I never press the "save" button, but instead press arrow down on it to open the assotiated Sub menu and choose "save as". Then it'll never reach your download Folder.
Note that this works for Internet Explorer. Don't know about other Browsers.