Re: desafio mortal

I bet they still have registry hooks in your system, and the game is checking for these keys.

Anyway, I played a bit, and the game is... well, I don't know, I wasn't expecting another damn side scroller, but its cool enough for what it is. I can't figure out how to get out a weapon, I have them in my inv, or at least it looks like I do, when I hit enter, I get some Portuguese message, if I hit space, I hear the sound, when I exit, its not firing no matter what I hit, even when I switch to punch which is the only number that does anything, I can't even do that. I got chucked in jail for using a fake pass port at the airport, then I got stuck in the room outside of jail, no doors I could find, the camera shows nothing I can jump over, and I can find no platforms with it, so idk wtf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector