Re: Opinions on The Gate

Hey and good morning everyone.
Hmm, honestly, and I am serious about that, i didn't really have problems with the gray lady, sure, for a first boss, for some it might be a bit to hard, but personally speaking, i found her pritty entertaining as a first boss.
Before you go at me, it's perfectly ok if some people have problems with something, like an enemy, where others just go through like it's nothing. Everyone has ihis or her strong points or weaknesses, but hey, we are here to help, aren't we?
Regarding the gameplay and the game itself, I didn't find it to be really entertaining and couldn't keep me adicted for very long. The gameplay seams just dull and boring to me, we have the same jumpscares over and over, when you walk and there is nothing there for the last 10 seconds or so, you can guess with a 90 percent chance that there is a ... oh, there is a bunch of enemys again, couldn't have guessed that beforehand, irony off.
The atmosfere is also not really good in my opinion, the dynamic music that he used here and in psycho strike is an interesting idea, but I have the feeling that it hasn't been used to it's full potential.
Greetings moritz.