Re: problem with resetting my windows 10 pc

Hey.
I still have that problem that the main drive isn't showing, my 1 TB HDD is there, but not my SSD where windows was before and where I want to put it again.
I tried resetting windows from the setup screen, but this also didn't do a thing.
What I than did is try upgrading windows via the media creation tool, that worked, but strangely, in the language dialogue, the narrator cursor slipped and the language somehow went to japanese, something I personally was not intending.
With some help from Be my eyes, I went through the setup process and set the system display language to english, which works, but some things are still in japanese, and I don't know why because I downloaded all the language packs for the language I have selected.
I am now trying to do the MCT upgrade again, but well, I need to find someone first who can tell me where the option is to remove all files and settings in the MCT, I know that you have to click a button next to the install and back button and choose the right option, but darn, I have a feeling where that one is, but I am a bit afraight of doing it before I make matters worse.
Greetings Moritz.