Re: Idea for Yugioh Duel Monsters Audio Game

sorry for double post, I built a deck for me and the computer, started a duel, took my turn, and then computer took their turn, they attacked my card and then got a run time error and the game crashed

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector