Re: VIP mud

I'm afraid I just use Vipmud to play muds, scripting has never interested me.
Also I actually find the output window is one of the features I like most inn Vipmud since it makes text so much easier to read or hit enter on or even do a find function for the spelling of a word, most of the time I don't find I need to use it anyway because of the speaking of oncoming text.

In a mud like Flexible survival it's a godsend because you can  arrow up and down through the battle text after each round  get the important information about what's happened and cut out the rubbish, almost like playing a browser game.