Re: Opinions on The Gate

Are the bombs you speak of the ones dropped by the bird bomber quasar? I let one plant a bomb once but it killed me even though I was some distance away.
If they can damage other enemies that might be a good way to relieve the difficulty of a few sections such as the attack by a hole pack of demon dogs towards the end of stage three and is good evidence for difficulty in the game becoming a bit less unfair than I thought, ----- after all I have no problems with games that give you tactical options (that is what good games are made for), it's just games that ramp up the unfairness which mildly irritate me.