Re: Opinions on The Gate

Are the bombs you speak of the ones dropped by the bird bomber quasar? I let one plant a bomb once but it killed me even though I was some distance away.
If they can damage other enemies that might be a good way to relieve the difficulty of a few sections such as the attack by a hole pack of demon dogs towards the end of stage three and is good evidence for difficulty in the game becoming a bit less unfair than I thought, ----- after all I have no problems with games that give you tactical options (that is what good games are made for), it's just games that ramp up the unfairness which mildly irritate me.

This is why I didn't mind the grey lady, even though I did have to practice a while first time around until I got her speed and distances down.