Re: Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

@pitermach, thanks for that, this is what happens when you try to save time by having speaking of links disabled big_smile.

My skull of gnumbness aside though, thanks a lot for the program, it's cleared the clipping problem right up, indeed I'm writing using my 5.1 speakers right now and getting vocaliser Daniel's sonorous tones in full spacial audio big_smile.