Re: desafio mortal

post 43. press space on the weapon, hit r to load it, then control to fire. use the glock or something to practise. post 45. agreed. the translation is playable, but it's far from perfect. I can't, at this point, compare it to something like crazy party. the thing has an enormus player base, probs bigger than STW. speaking of clones, while not a programmer, I gathered the same. sure, I didn't raise it till now, but it's written on top of ultra power. look at the camera, for example. works just the same way as it did in UP, it even uses the same sounds. after translating the manual, I was also able to confirm that it's the uP camera. they explain how e can tell you the coords, r replays the sound, and I think t has  something assigned to it. not to mention most of the key commands. sure, I give them credit for working over things, and actually adding new features, but at the end of the day, it's still a side scroller FPS, with an enormus player base. a player base, that perhaps has no ideas of any of the UP stuff, unless that went further than the english community. I might give the thing another go, but I do kind of feel lost at this moment of time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector