Redspot, your favourite Redspot radio show!

Hello everyone!

This time I'm comming up with a radio show where I'll play the Redspot game created by Sam Tupy. I'll be live at 1:00 PM Central US Time, or 7:00 PM UK time. Tune in using Chrome or Edge to connect to the radio directly into your browser here: https://streamer.radio.co/s1d0839877/listen - If I get enough listeners, I'll play some more games in the same radio show, so feel free to share this to your friends!

Enjoy!