Re: Help with quests in A Hero's Call.

I have talk to the father in the temple multiple times but I’m not sure if he gave me a book or not. I have looked at the books in my inventory and I am not sure which one it would be. There is not any kind of Beacon showing up for me either.  The problem I have is that sometimes when I enter an area it will start speaking but then the dialogue cut off and I think this has cost me to miss a few things.  And example of this is in the Deepwoods ruins where I am supposed to have received some information from a person in my party regarding what order to place the pictures to enter the big tree. I know that I am supposed to look for a book of riddles and have been looking for days but have not found any yet.  I have finished the class and defeated the boss in the graveyard, and I have defeated the bus in the mines however I have not been able to activate any of the levers in the goblin areas and I know I have not found the place to  take sister Alexia two in the mines to progress her  pilgrims promise request. I am so close to completing so much of this yet I am so far away. I have run out of things to do to distract me from these frustrating areas. Please help!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindwise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindwise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector