Re: Idea for Yugioh Duel Monsters Audio Game

ZK: when you play a monster card the game askes if you want to summon the monster faceup yes or no.  To summon a monster in attack mode select yes, and for defence mode select no.  As for your second post, I need to know what monsters you and the computer summoned.  Thanks for letting me know about this, I thought I had covered all attack phase problems.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector