Re: Getting started with the raspberry pi?

Hey there,
Thanks loads for this! I'll be sure to reference this if I ever do manage to make use of the GPIO pins. My current wishful thinking is a buzzer connected to the pi and making it beep selectively.
I've posted to the forums and as I suspected, some of them agree, a visually impaired person wiring up a circuit of this type could be nearly impossible.
We'll see where this goes though.