Re: Classic 6Dragons updates

I've updated the soundpack and I'll have a think about sounds, as undoubtedly an extra or two might be nice.

one thing that occurs to me are more specific crafting sounds. Right now there is just oen mining sound, one bellows sound and one forging sound, yet it would be nice if there were different sounds for successful/unsuccessful mining, and for the different stages of working an item, since manifestly setting a gem would make a different sound to using molten metal.

I also wonder if you've considered having more crafting activities allowed per character? that's something I'd love to see since I'd really like to try the other activities besides gem cutting without having to have six different characters.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector