Re: Problem with vocaliser and 5.1 speakers

Daniel a cigarette smoker? that is very odd since to me he sounds much more like a bbc news reader, one reason I like his voice.

Acapella Rachel and Graham are the two voices available on the victor stream and I'm afraid I'm not keen on either.
Graham sounds like a quavery old man at the bottom of a well, while Rachel has the emotional range of your average cyberman, then again to each their own, one reason why it's good that there are so many voices available.