Re: Sharing My Music and Sound Effects - Over 1000 Tracks

Well, it's been mentioned a thousand times by a hundred different people I'm sure, but really dude, you should offer the ability to download all the current tracks at the same time, for like 10 to 15 bucks. Many other similar sites offer it...
You could make some extra money for running the server that way, I'm sure your costs are quite high, and you can always limit download speed to like 500KBPS, something reasonable as to not overload it and impact other visitors.
Otherwise people are just going to use "winget" or something anyway, which will have a much bigger impact on your server.
Just have them enter their email optionally so they get direct download links to new tracks when they come out, to add to their current collection, or even offer a URL in the package that goes to a buyers only page or smaller package that will easily update their collection.

You make some awesome stuff, and I will donate when possible anyway, but seriously sorting through it all takes a lot of time and their is always that sneaking worry that your site will go down some day and this amazing resource will be lost!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Eric Matyas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector