Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

hi. i should tell you something. this guy pelantas band me and my friends for some unlogical reasons. he thinks that me, amirmohammad and my friend mohammadh are the same person.  we played many times inn his games and i myself introduced this game to my friends that we created a family that was the best family in the last round. but this guy band us. really why did i spend my time on playing vandettacrime. hey pelantas if you think that i am a fake person, you can see my username on audiogame and when i created my account hear. shame on you!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector