Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi,

@amirmohammad,

First of all, lets not discuss banns on this forum, as stated in the rules of the forum, complaining about banns can earn warnings if the post gets reported, i won't report your post, but others eventually can, just a word of caution.

The reason why we banned you and mohammad is cause we have strong suspects you both are double accountsfrom another player. I appologise for the fact this really upsets you, we understand, but as said to mahdighaderi, we are discussing the way of tracking both your ip's and when that's all good you'll be left both in again. The decistion is not final yet.

But the pain is, i have to await the replies of both other admins, so the thought iscommon.

But the bann is nothing personal at all, we toke action cause the system told us for anamount of time that you and mohammad were doubles, and we announced 2 times that this is forbidden, but the suggestion from mahdighaderi is a good way of delivering the proof wich can proof our systems are wrong.

I will do my best to get the final word out as soon as possible, and i will do my best to get a positive awnser.

greetz pelantas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector