Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi all, I first want to say how very helpful and nice you all are here, and at the campfire, very welcoming. smile

Here's my situation and where I need advice from some of you higher level players.
I have yet to get the hired hand companion so I'm maxing out my inventory big time, I've sadly already sold off all the dex items I got in favor of an enchanted piece, and some other higher strength+luck/lore items.
So here's my current dilemma, I have a pair of level 5 boots one with 12 strength, and 3 luck, and the same level 5 boots with 10 strength and 4 luck. I'm tending to keep the one with 4 luck as that's harder to find, seems to me. Which boots do y'all say I should sell? Also be aware I haven't set to work on any of my gems as I just came off an operation and my hands still aren't quite steady.

I'm continueing to run the first jungle quest for gold so I can get that hired hand companion, but its kinda slow going, and I'm continually having to sell the lesser items to make more room or I'm blocked from attempting a quest.

If there's a better quest I can get with the eq I have let me know, basically I have two good sets of strength and intel both with a smattering of luck and lore stats on them in various amounts.

Again, any help would be very much appreciated! Too bad we couldn't sell these pieces to the folks around the campfire. Perhaps at a slightly better price, its all about supply and demand. lol

Quint

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector