Re: Getting started with Microsoft Flight Simulator X

I'm glad to say that I'm as human as you, though aren't we all gorillas to some degree?
Thanks for telling me the prices.  What's the difference between the delux and standard versions?

Also, I'm willing to do as much reading as possible in order to ensure I have the knowledge enough to fly a virtual craft. I was looking online about the accessibility of Microsoft Flight Simulator, and someone developed this thing called  It's Your Plane.  Does this work with the updated versions of Flight Simulator? If so, how much would it cost?  Are there any other add-ons I should know about? Sorry to ask so many questions, I just find it fascinating that this is possible.

Thank you all so much for your support in all of this.