Re: Captcha be gone seems to have stopped working

I used the internet explorer version and can confirm that the service has not worked for several months at least. I have since then canceled my subscription to the service and removed Captcha Be Gone from my system.

From now on, when I encounter a Captcha I'll either try the audio version if it's offered, or call Aira to get some sighted help to solve it.

I had my doubts about this service when it first came out because it's by Accessible Apps, the same people that produce Q Read, and while they are timely in fulfilling orders, their tech support is non existent. I have tried to contact them a number of time for help with some issues with Q Read and have yet to receive a reply from them.

Now I no longer use any of their products and will not buy anything more from them.

In my view their products are abandonware that they keep selling to milk as much as they can from them.