A hero's call -question

Greetings.

I have just recently bought A hero's call.
I am very satisfied with it, it is way better than any other accessable game of it's type.
(at least from those I played so far)
However, as it usually happens to me, I have a question regarding it.
Nothing serious, just...how the hell can I rest, aka sleep in the game?

There is no option for resting, which wouldn't be that bad, but I cannot rest, or rent a room to sleep in even in the tavern.
The tavern-keeper NPC keeps asking me if I need a room for a night when I talk to it, but I have no alternative among my replies for asking or paying for a room.
The same is with that Susan NPC there, the barmaid, or whoever she is.

So I do need a rest badly, due my party-member being quite seriously wounded, and don't wish to waste my healing potions, normally some sleep should regenerate our health to maximum, at least I hope it works that way, but I don't seem to be able to find a way how to do it.

Any advices/suggestions?

(I even tried the temple, but we don't seem to be seriously enough wounded for its priest, so he is not willing to heal us either)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pmartin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pmartin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector