Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Yeah, have to agree with the others about magic barriers and turbulences. After breezing through levels with enemies, the skyracer levels are a real drag except for the dogfights.
Also, I may be missing something here, but is there any reason why we have to complete puzzles we know the solutions for over and over again? For example, in 24.1 when you have to break the cylindrical cases and flip the switches, without using weapons or speed drinks to make the process faster. No matter what difficulty you're at, you have to run back and forth for five minutes doing something you already did several times over. I'm currently on Super Wolf mode, and did Exciting, Difficult, Hard and Wolf before it, so this marks the sixth time I've had to go through the tedium of completing that puzzle, which gets me absolutely nothing except the next level being unlocked.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector